The first women”s binding ever remains our most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it”s no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™ combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back”s Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD
- Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
- Women”s-Specific True Fit Design
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Asym Hammockstrap
- Supergrip Capstrap2.0
- Double Take
- Flex: 6 – 8 (Medium – Firm)